Yellow Jacket 46060 Series 41 Digital Manifold
When clear, swift and accurate readings meet quality and precision measurements.
The YELLOW JACKET® Series 41 Digital Manifold combines the advantages of digital technology with the proven Series 41 2-valve brass manifold. The 3-1/8” backlit LCD gauges provide easy-to-read accurate measurements for system pressures. Each interchangeable gauge is capable of handling maximum pressures of 800 psi, so there are no worries about over-pressurizing. Pre-programmed with 21 most common refrigerants, the Series 41 Digital Manifold will provide clear, swift and accurate pressure measurements for all your system applications.
The forged body of the manifold is constructed of solid brass for durability. Full porting maximizes capacity, and the metal valve handles are full size for easy operation. For added security, the hose anchors are forged into the back of body at 45°.
• Pressure Range: -14.7 ~ 800 psi (-1 ~ 54.4 bar)
• Unit (Pressure): psi / bar / MPa / kg/cm2 / kPa
• Working Temperature: 14°F ~ 140°F (-10°C ~ 60°C)
• Pressure Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S @ 71.6 ~ 82.4°F (@22 ~ 28°C)
• Unit (Temperature): °F/°C
• Working Humidity: 35 ~ 85%
• Sampling Rate = 1.2 sec max.
• Auto-off: 10 minutes
• Zero pressure function
• Power Supply: Battery CR123A (3.0V, 1400mAh)
• Battery Life: 2 years for continuous operation without backlight
• R-22, R-23, R-32, R-124, R-134A, R-290, R-404A, R-407C, R-407F, R-408A, R-410A, R-417A, R-427A, R-444B, R-448A, R-449A, R-452A, R-507, R-600, R-1234YF, R1270
• Forged brass body for durability
• Sliding double "O" ring pistons reduce wear
• Long life nylon seats
• Full porting maximizes capacity and flow
**All warranty claims will be handled according to the Yellow Jacket / Ritchie Engineering Inc. warranty policy.**