Yellow Jacket 42044 Heat Pump Manifold w/ 60" PLUS II™ Hoses R-22 / 407C / 410A
The YELLOW JACKET® Heat Pump Manifold features two 800 psi gauges to read all heat pump pressure conditions.
Traditional lo-side manifold gauges can be susceptible to damage when heat pumps go into heating mode. Because the lo-side gauge of the YELLOW JACKET® Heat Pump Manifold is also designed for pressures up to 800 psi, it can read the pressure whether the pump is in heating mode, cooling mode or transition.
• Large 3-1/8" gauges feature steel cases with polycarbonate crystal
• High- and low-side gauges read up to 800 psi
• Color-coded scales - larger dials are bold and easy to read
• Dials with 1% accuracy (Class 1) full scale movement provide the level of accuracy necessary for critical charge systems
• Proven sliding double "O"-ring pistons reduce wear
• Long life nylon seats
• Forged brass body for durability
• Full porting maximizes capacity and flow
• Full-size metal valve handles for easy operation
• Hose assemblies UL recognized for 4000 psi (275 bar) burst and 800 psi (55 bar) working pressure (File # SA9737)
• R-22/R-407C/R-410A Refrigerants
• Made in the USA