Saniflo 020 Sanicompact Comfort Macerating Toilet
Saniflo 020 Sanicompact Comfort Macerating Toilet
The SANICOMPACT COMFORT is a self-contained dual-flush toilet system is used to install a half-bathroom up to 9 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 120 feet away from a soil stack. It incorporates a macerating system which can handle human waste and toilet paper in residential applications. The blade is made out of a hardened stainless steel material which eliminates the need for any service or replacement.
This wall-hung toilet has a built-in macerator, and a sleek design. The economical and ecological dual flush system, this is a truly modern toilet that will integrate into any bathroom décor. SANICOMPACT COMFORT also comes with a detachable soft closing seat.
- Discharges waste through a 1" rigid pipe. A non-return valve is included on the discharge elbow assembly provided with the system. This elbow can be rotated 360 degrees depending on the discharge installation.
- Designed with an internal one-way vent built into the system which eliminates the need to have an external vent pipe. Note: Check with your local plumbing codes for more information.
- The standard dual flush version uses 1.28 gpf or 1 gpf (4.8 lpf or 3.8 lpf). This option allows using less water than any regular toilet but with the same efficiency. By pressing the push button, this activates a timer and a solenoid valve in order to fill and wash the sides of the bowl. The motor then starts and the waste and paper are sucked inside where it is macerated and pumped away. The timer is programmed to refill the bowl with fresh water after every cycle.
- Will also discharge gray water from any sink. The wastewater drains into a 1-1/4" hose connection in back of the toilet.
SANICOMPACT COMFORT is a wall-hung toilet with a built-in macerator. With its modern design and economical flush system, it will fit into any bathroom.
- For half-bathroom applications
- ↑ 9 Ft ↑ and/or ← 120 Ft →
- Toilet with built-in macerating system
- Water saving dual-flush system
The Sanicompact is a combination of a vitreous china toilet bowl and macerator/pump built into one compact unit. This modern shaped self-contained china toilet is especially designed with several ideas in mind:
- For situations where there is not enough space.
- As a toilet that uses a minimum amount of water.
- As a toilet for use with people that have physical limitations.
The Sanicompact Comfort is a combination of a vitreous china toilet bowl and macerator/pump built into one compact unit. The Sanicompact Comfort needs no gravity flow tank as the flushing action and macerating pump cycle is automatic after pressing a push button on top of the bowl. The flushing mechanism is electrically timed to allow water to pass through the toilet.
By pressing the push button, this activates a timer and a solenoid valve in order to fill and wash the sides of the bowl. The motor starts and the waste and paper are sucked inside, where it is macerated and pumped away. The motor stops after approximately 10-15 seconds and the timer programs the refill of the bowl with fresh water.
The standard dual flush version uses 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) and 1 gpf (3.8 lpf). To choose either option, the unit is provided with a dual push button. This option allows using less water than any regular toilet but with the same efficiency.
The inside of the Sanicompact Comfort comprises of a pressure switch and circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the blade and the pump. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A common spindle/shaft drives the impeller and the macerator blades. The moving parts therefore are kept to an absolute minimum. Water and organic waste matter, enter the chamber and are reduced to slurry as the macerator blades rotate at 3600 RPM. The reduced solids are picked up and the impeller mounted beneath the motor ejects the waste. The unit pumps the effluent upward to 9 feet and/or 100 feet horizontally (with gravity fall).
The discharge elbow on the back of the Sanicompact Comfort can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any type of installation required. A non-return valve, which comes already assembled on the discharge elbow, prevents back flow into the unit.
The Sanicompact Comfort will also discharge gray water from a sink. The wastewater drains into a 1 1/4" hose connection in back of the toilet. The system turns on automatically once water is drained through a sink.
The Sanicompact Comfort is a forced main and does not need to vented and connected to a vent stack. Other fixtures may need to be vented as per local plumbing codes.
The Sanicompact Comfort saves space and can be hung on any sturdy wall. It comes complete with a wall bracket system that can be placed against a wall or if you start from scratch, it can be built into the wall and mounted against a set of double 2 x 6 studs. The wall bracket has feet that can be adjusted to allow the Sanicompact Comfort to be hung at a height that is comfortable for the user; for example between 15 and 18 inches.
It is also highly recommended for the macerator/pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit.
|Power Supply:||120 V - 60 Hz|
|Motor:||0.5 HP oil-filled thermally protected motor|
|Motor Speed (RPM)||3600|
|Water Consumption||1 gallon or 1.28 gallons|
|Operating Maximum Temperature:||95°F (110°F Max.)|
|Amperage (Amps)||6,8 A|
|Power Cord Length:||59 inches|
|Noise Level:||≤ 53 dBA|
|Horizontal discharge||120 ft|
|Vertical discharge||9 ft|
|Discharge Pipe Diameter:||1"|
|Discharge Rate at 9 ft:||13 gal/min (49 liters/min)|
|Normal Running Time:||24 sec (18 sec ECO mode)|
|Method of Activation:||Pressure switch/circuit board|
|Tank volume||0.13 gallon|
|Certifying Agencies:||CSA (IPC, NSPC)|
|Capacitor rating (microfarad):||2 x 45|
|Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth):||16 1/2" x 20 1/4" x 17" > 21 5/8"|