Reed Mfg PPR200 2" Clean Ream Extreme® Plastic Pipe Fitting Reamer
Reed Mfg PPR200 2" Clean Ream Extreme Plastic Pipe Fitting Reamer
Money-saving plastic pipe reamers are designed to clean out the old or broken pipe and leftover solvent cement from a fitting so the fitting can be reused. In this era of green living and recycling, try these reamers on PVC, CPVC or ABS to save time and material costs. Plastic Pipe Fitting Reamers fit into standard ½” drills. PPR reamers work great for vent lines, drain lines, and water lines. Its carbide cutting insert provides a cutting edge on each side. Rotate before replacement and receive three additional cutting edges.
NOTE: Clean Ream Extreme® Plastic Pipe Fitting Reamers are NOT recommended for use on pressurized systems.
- Clean leftover pipe and solvent cement residue from PVC, CPVC or ABS fittings.
- Reduce labor time and materials costs by reusing the fittings.
- Available in 7 sizes and fit into standard ½” drills.
- Clean edge of PPR with solvent to remove the thin film left by solvent cement.
- Use high torque, low RPM drill setting to reduce heat caused by friction and to provide the cleanest ream.
- Shaft Size: 3/8" hex