Malco Tools M14A Andy™ Classic 14" Aluminum Snip - Straight Cutting
Malco Tools M14A Andy™ Classic 14" Aluminum Snip, Straight Cutting
Sleek styling, easy blade replacement, and original style handles make Malco’s 14″ Andy Classic snips the perfect addition to any tool bag. These snips are ideal for cutting vinyl siding, aluminum, copper, or sheet metal. The sleek head design improves maneuverability making it easier to cut materials such as J-Channel. A full 3″ (76.2 mm) cutting length makes straight shearing with the Malco Andy™ Snip fast and easy. Blade replacement is easily accomplished in the field.
- M14A for pattern, straight shearing, mild curve cuts, and multiple layers of material
- Lightweight with the strength of steel!
- High Carbon Steel Blades are long wearing and also easily replaceable.
- Superior Material Flow
- Larger Handle Loops
- Sleek Head Design Improves Maneuverability
- Length of Cut in. (mm): 3-1/4 (82.6)
- Tool Length in. (mm): 14 (36)
- Net Weight oz. (g): 20 (567)