Malco Tools LP10R Eagle Grip 10″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
Malco Tools LP10R Eagle Grip 7″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
Forged from American steel and manufactured in DeWitt, Nebraska, The Eagle Grip 10″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers are designed specifically for hard-working professionals who care about their tools. Like every other straight jaw locking pliers ever made, these give you maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work. Eagle Grip’s pliers are made with teeth that keep their definition and resist rounding so you can have maximum grip strength for the life of the tool. Ideal for professionals who work with auto, welding, agriculture, or sheet metal. Use them 100 times a day, day in, day out. You’ll be worn out long before Eagle Grip.
Power Ring: Patent US D901,999
AMERICAN INNOVATION, LASTING PERFORMANCE
Our 10″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers aren’t the BEST just because they’re made from the best materials. They’re carefully crafted to deliver the professional grade performance you demand for every job. Go ahead and compare Eagle Grip to your favorite tool. You’ll see the difference in craftsmanship and feel the difference in performance the first time you put them to work.
- Overall length of 10″
- Jaw capacity 1-5/16″
- Straight jaws for maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work.
- Forged, premium alloy steel Jaws with precision sharpened teeth are heat treated for superior durability and grip over the life of the tool.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 5/16″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.
- Jaws feature sharpest teeth with best-in-class grip, durability, wear resistance, and life.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force