Klein Tools D248-9STT Ironworker's Diagonal-Cutting Pliers, Tether Ring, 8-Inch
Klein Tools D248-9STT Ironworker's Diagonal-Cutting Pliers, Tether Ring, 9-Inch
Falling objects is a common safety issue in the workplace. These ironworker's pliers feature a split ring for tethering pliers while working at height. The 13 degree angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces while the hooked handle improves the grip and reduces slippage. The high leverage design provides greater cutting and gripping power. Protect yourself, your equipment and others on the job site with Klein's heavy duty diagonal cutting ironworker's pliers with tether ring.This pair will be your go-to tool when working with soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Includes split ring for tethering plier for fall protection while working at height
- High leverage design for greater cutting and gripping power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Plastic dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US made tool steel
- Tether not included
- Overall Length: 9.13"