CPS SVW Wireless Solenoid Valve
CPS SVW Wireless Solenoid Valve
Products usually ship within 1 business day.
The SVW is a compact, battery operated wireless solenoid with "IN" and "OUT" 1/4" SAE male ports that quickly open or close, to control refrigerant flowing through connected hoses.
Manual Charging, Recovery or Evacuation
Once powered on, the SVW can be "manually" opened or closed by pressing the ON/OFF button. Each press of this button will "cycle" the valve to open or close (in 100 milliseconds).
Automatic Charging or Recovery
In either mode, the SVW will precisely control refrigerant flow in one of two ways;
- Pair the SVW to the CPS CC220EW Enhanced Wireless scale (sold separately). Then, input a charge or recovery weight into the scale's corded hand control (memory).
- Pair the SVW to a mobile device running the CPS Link™ app. Then, pair the mobile device to any CPS wireless scale, and input a charge or recovery weight into the mobile device.
In both methods, weight sensed by the scale is transmitted to the SVW, which opens or closes to regulate refrigerant flow through hoses connected to a supply or recovery tank.
- Operate manually (using On/Off key) with other service equipment or in automatic mode
- Ensures fast, On/Off control of refrigerants during service routines
- Saves time, reduces cost and extends service equipment life
- Compatible with all common CFC, HFC, HCFC refrigerants and blends
- Transmits up to 150 ft (45m) for up to 500 hours
ADDED FUNCTIONALITY IF PAIRED TO A MOBILE DEVICE (Running The CPS Link™ App):
- Store Job Data - Work orders, invoice # and customer
- Create & Store Customer Data - Name, address, phone, e-mail, notes
- Tank Tracker (For Automatic Charging/Recovery) - Track refrigerant used on jobsites, plus time, date, location where used
- Export - E-mail files to customer or home office
|Control By Wireless/Corded Scale||Use with CC220EW (With LCD display)|
|Control By Mobile Device Running CPS Link™ App||Use with CC220EW or other wireless scale|
|Turn ON||Press ON/OFF button (2 secs) until LED turns green. Release button to operate.|
|Turn OFF||Press and hold ON/OFF button (5 secs) until LED turns OFF. Release button.|
|Cycle Solenoid ON/OFF (While SVW ON)||Press and release (pulse) the button.|
|Auto Power Off (ENABLED)||SVW turns OFF after set period of inactivity (default: 10 mins)|
|Auto Power Off (DISABLED)||Disable via APP|
|Charge/Recover Alarms||In CC220EW control and mobile device|
|Transmission Range (Line Of Sight)||Up to 150 feet|
|Frequency Range||2400 to 2480 MHz|
|Power Source||9V Alkaline (Included)|
|Continuous Battery Life||Up to 500 hours|
|Battery Status Indicator||On handheld corded display, or mobile device|
|Width x Length x Height, Weight (+ Soft Case, Battery)||2.7” x 4.5˝ x 3˝ (70 x 83 x 76 mm), 11.5 Oz (0.32 kg)|
|Maximum Working Pressure||500 Psig (34.5 Bar)|
|Maximum Operating Differential||485 Psig (33.5 Bar)|
|Operating Temperature||14F to 122F (-10C to 50C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
|IN/OUT Fittings||Brass, 1/4˝ SAE male|
|Refrigerant Compatibility||All common CFC, HFC, HCFC refrigerants and blends|
|Approvals||FCC, CE, IC, ICES-003|