Midwest MWT-PBSET01 Pookie Buster Bit Set
Midwest MWT-PBSET01 Pookie Buster Bit Set, 1/4" & 5/16"
MIDWEST® Pookie Buster Sets include one 1/4″ and one 5/16″ broach cut magnetic hex nut driver. The Pookie Buster is a magnetic hex nut driver with a patented broach cut that eliminates the unnecessary extra work needed to remove mastic, caulking, tape, or any other type of “pookie” that is covering the hex head of a screw. The bits are meant to be used as a standard magnetic nut driver but when faced with several screws coated in “pookie”, the specialty designed broach makes easy work of removing the material so time is not wasted. Another benefit is reaching coated screws in tight areas where one cannot manually reach. Traditional bits were not designed to remove coated over screws, making the Pookie Buster far superior than all of them.
- Lower drill speeds increase longevity.
- Keep tip clean using a small screwdriver, knife, or a pinpoint screw.
- Includes one 1/4" and one 5/16" broach cut magnetic hex nut driver
- Removes any type of "pookie" that is covering the hex head of a screw
- Reaches coated screws in tight areas where one cannot manually reach
- One Step & Done