CPS 5-2-1 TPSPD Thermally Protected Surge Protection Device
CPS 5-2-1 TPSPD Thermally Protected Surge Protector, 100,000 Amp, 120/240
Products usually ship within 1 business day.
The 5-2-1® Thermally Protected Surge Protection device is designed to protect HVAC equipment and other high end appliances from damaging electrical surges produced by proximity lightning strikes and other power line transients. Engineered using the latest in Thermally Protected Metal Oxide Varister (MOV) technology and independently tested to ensure superior protection and reliability for your customers.
Protection For: Air Conditioners, Ductless Systems, Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Appliances, Motors and More.
- Patented thermally protected MOV
- Type 1 or 2 installations (A/C disconnect, Junction box, Electrical box)
- NEMA 4X enclosure (Outdoor/ Indoor use)
- Diagnostic indicator (Green LED [ON] = Device active, Green LED [OFF] = Replace device)
- Maximum Surge Current: 100,000 Amps
- SPD Type: 1 or 2
- Service Voltage (VAC): 120/240 (single phase), 50 or 60 Hz
- Nominal Discharge Current Rating: 20kA
- Short Circuit Rating (SCCR): 200kA
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (MCOV): 150VAC L-N; 300VAC L-L
- Voltage Protection Rating (VPR): 600VAC L-N/G; 1200VAC L-L
- Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Diagnostic Indicator: Green LED (ON) Active Protection; Green LED (OFF) Replace Device
- Approvals: UL 1449 4th Edition, ANSI, cUL
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X
- Installation: Electrical Disconnect, Junction Box, Electrical Panel
- Warranty: 3 years and a Connected Equipment warranty up to $10,000