Yellow Jacket 40875 P51-870 TITAN™ Digital Manifold Mini-Split Kit
The YELLOW JACKET® P51 TITAN™ Digital Manifold Series provides ultimate system measurements with ease.
This 4-valve manifold provides fast and accurate measurements for refrigeration and a/c systems. Measurements are displayed on a backlit digital display and can be transmitted via Bluetooth® to a Smartphone for even further analysis. Local display of system pressures and temperatures, superheat and subcool provide instant analysis. When connected to your Smartphone, target superheat and subcool are easily attained, along with all the other capabilities of the ManTooth™ app.
The flagship YELLOW JACKET P51-870 TITAN features a 4.3” full color touchscreen graphic display with digital and graphical representation of pressure and temperature measurements. It also features on-board data logging and standard vacuum sensor and measurements (vacuum sensor included). A 4-pak of hoses is included as well as two temperature clamps and a backpack carrying case for safe storage.
- 4.3” Full color touch screen display
- Digital and graphical representation of pressure and temperature measurements
- 4-way TITAN valve block
- Measures high and low side pressures and temperatures
- Displays vapor and liquid saturation temperatures
- System superheat and subcooling calculations
- On board data logging; export to your computer through USB or to your phone via the ManTooth app
- Pressure hold mode displays rate of change for both vacuum and positive pressure measurements
- 126 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument including new blends not currently on the Refprop database
- Backlit display with auto-dimming
- Auto shut-off
- Bluetooth capability for use with ManTooth app
- Vacuum sensor for vacuum measurements, targets and leak testing (high and low alarms)
- Re-chargeable battery with battery life indicator
- Continuous use no backlight: 80 hours
- Continuous use full backlight: 4 hours
- US and international units (bar, psia, psig, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2)
- Maximum working pressure 700 psia (48.3 bar)
- USB charging port
- IP52 certified
- Robust housing
- Two year warranty
- Vacuum sensor (P/N 67030)
- Set of six 60" manifold hoses: (3) RYB compact ball valves (P/N 29985); (1) Y 3/8" str x 3/8" 45° (P/N 18160); (1) Blue, compact ball valve (1/4" x 5/16") (P/N 29425); and, (1) Red, compact ball valve (1/4" x 5/16") (P/N 29465)
- Two temperature clamps (P/N 67010) and two 6' extension cables
- USB Charging cable
- Backpack carrying case (P/N 10146)
Products usually ship within 1-2 business days.