Yellow Jacket 69086 Handheld Digital Vacuum Gauge
Each displays down from atmosphere to 10 microns (bar graph indication above 25000 microns) of vacuum to let you know that your vacuum pump is clean and performing properly.
If the sensor gets dirty, simply plug a new sensor into the gauge, run through a quick calibration process and be back on the job within minutes.
Seven units of vacuum for confidence. This easy-to-use gauge shows that air and moisture have been removed from the system. A simple push of a button changes the display readout between 7 units of vacuum.
• Unique patented thermal conductivity sensor automatically compensates for temperature
• Replaceable, cleanable, plug-in sensor (Part #69087) handles 450 psi positive pressure
• Displays 7 different units of vacuum (microns, milliTorr, Torr, millimeters of mercury, millibar, kiloPascal and Pascal)
• 12″ coiled sensor cord stretches to 24″ for easy reach, connectivity and readability of display
• Magnetized on back for secure, upright positioning on any magnetized surface
• Low battery indicator
• Automatic shut-off after 20 minutes
• Calibration standards traceable to NIST
• 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) operating temperature range
• 14 oz. (392 g) with battery
• Approximately 25 hours continuous battery life
• Accuracy: +/- 20% of reading
• Made in the USA
**KY residents must add 6% for state sales tax.**
**All warranty claims will be handled according to the Yellow Jacket / Ritchie Engineering Inc. warranty policy.**
**All non-defective returns will be assessed with a 10% restocking fee.**
**By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed above.**