Yellow Jacket 60652 Eight Head Precision Torque Wrench Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Designed to accommodate the full range of ductless mini-split flare nut sizes and torque requirements.
Fully adjustable to accommodate a variety of flare nut sizes. Durable, easy-to-use and more adjustable than other flare nut torque wrenches on the market. Intuitive, easy-to-use settings and adjustments.
- Precision torque wrench for exact tightening to 10-80 N-M or 7.4-59 ft. lb.
- Adjustable in Newton-meters and foot-pound
- Interchangeable open end adapters (Sizes: 17, 22, 24, 26, 27 & 29 mm on 60650 and additional 16 and 21 mm on 60652)
- The N-M and foot-pound (FT-LB) scales are marked on the barrel of the wrench for easy and permanent reference
- The micrometer-type sleeve is easy to read and allows accurate pre-set torque values to be set. When the set torque is reached, the wrench produces and audible click and a slight, safe release of tension to prevent over tightening
- Accurate within 4% when measured per BSEN 26789 & ISO 6789 & ASME B107.14M & DIN3122 regardless of the open end adapter head used
- The wrench length with adapter is 16″ (406 mm)
- Packaged in a blow-molded storage case