Klein Tools J12098 8" Journeyman High-Leverage Universal Combination Pliers
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Toothed pipe-grip for greater gripping power.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
**KY residents must add 6% for state sales tax**
**All warranty claims will be handled according to the Klein Tools, Inc. warranty policy.**