CPS MT69SS Pro-Set® Molecular Transformator, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
The Pro-Set MT69SS is a submersible open shell stainless steel coiled tube heat exchanger.
Products usually ship within 1 business day.
MT69SS can be used as either a condenser or a sub-cooler to significantly reduce temperature and pressure from recovered refrigerant or condensable gases in a permanently installed recovery system. The stainless steel tube construction allows the device to be used where contaminants are of concern.
As the ambient temperature increases, the pressure in the recovery cylinder increases, significantly reducing the recovery speed and in many cases can lead to a high pressure shutdown as the recovery equipment and tank pressure limits are reached. The MT69SS dramatically improves recovery speed and high ambient temperature performance on all commercially available major brand recovery machines also extending the life of the equipment.
- Up to 95% increase in recovery speed!
- Functions as a submersible condenser or evaporator
- Rugged, compact and easy to use
- Eliminates the need to change tanks when recovering R-410A
- Eliminates annoying shutdown due to high pressure switch limit
- The hotter it is, the better it works
- Eliminates liquid slugging at colder temperatures
|Inlet / Outlet Port||1/4 SAE 45D flare fittings, 304SS|
|Heat Exchanger||Equivalent to 18' of 1/4 OD 304SS tubing|
|Maximum Working Pressure||
Aluminum vented shell with painted die-cast end plates
**All warranty claims will be handled according to the CPS Products warranty policy.**