Klein Tools 44216 Electrician's Hybrid Plier Multi-Tool
Save a trip to the tool bag with Klein Tools’ Electrician’s Multi-Tool featuring seven of the most common functions.
Without having to open the tool, you can easily access the full-sized, drop point knife and both the slotted and Phillips screwdrivers. When the multi-tool is open, you’ll find a wire cutting, hybrid plier with a wide, knurled head designed for easy wire grabbing and twisting. The plier also has three stripping notches for both stranded and solid wire. Klein’s multi-tool is seven of the most used tools in one, making it the perfect everyday carry tool.
• Includes: hybrid pliers, wire cutter, wire stripper, pocket knife, No. 2 Phillips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, metal splinter remover
• Features a wide, knurled plier head to easily grab and twist wires
• Strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 AWG stranded wire
• 3-inch (76 mm) drop point knife blade is accessible without opening the tool
• Both the slotted driver and No. 2 Phillips driver tuck neatly in the handle
• Liner lock keeps knife blade securely in the open position
• Metal splinter remover stores in the durable aluminum handle
• Seven (7) most used functions in one compact everyday-carry multi-tool
**KY residents must add 6% for state sales tax.**
**All warranty claims will be handled according to the Klein Tools, Inc. warranty policy.**
**All non-defective returns will be assessed with a 10% restocking fee.**
**By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions listed above.**